Are you dealing with a non-healing wound?
Any wound that does not heal within a few weeks should be evaluated by a healthcare professional. Wounds that do not heal within three months are often considered chronic. If you have diabetes, venous insufficiency, peripheral arterial disease, cardiopulmonary or oxygen transport conditions, immune deficiencies, or dementia, you are at a higher risk for wound chronicity.
Stages of chronic wounds
- Wound may have redness or discoloration, warmth, and swelling or hardness
- Wound partially penetrates skin
- Wound is full-thickness but does not penetrate the fascia separating the skin and fat from the deeper tissues
- Wound involves damage to muscle or bone and undermining of adjacent tissue.
Common chronic wounds
- CHRONIC WOUND CARE
- DIABETIC BURNS
- DIABETIC ULCER TREATMENT
- NON-HEALING WOUND CARE
- PARTIAL & FULL THICKNESS WOUND CARE
- PRESSURE SORES/BED SORES
- RADIATION BURNS
- TUNNELED & TRACKING WOUNDS
- VENOUS LEG TREATMENT
Omeza takes marine science the next level. Our patented, OCM™ treatment is the first of it’s kind, HCP administered product that provides cold water fish peptides and other pharmaceutical grade, non-cytotoxic components to help manage chronic wounds at any stage.
What makes OCM™ different?
- OCM™ is designed to be applied directly to the wound bed by a healthcare professional to address all phases of wound healing. Many treatments focus on one component of wound healing
- OCM™ has known antimicrobial components that are non-cytotoxic unlike products containing silver
- In clinical studies Omeza has shown to reduce wound size (Percentage Area Reduction: PAR) of 60% in 4 weeks.
There is hope. Take control of your wound care!
Wondering if OCM™ could help you? Download information and share it with your doctor.