Are you dealing with a non-healing wound?
Any wound that does not heal within a few weeks should be evaluated by a healthcare professional. Wounds that do not heal within three months are often considered chronic. If you have diabetes, venous insufficiency, peripheral arterial disease, cardiopulmonary or oxygen transport conditions, immune deficiencies, or dementia, you are at a higher risk for wound chronicity.
Stages of chronic wounds
- Wound may have redness or discoloration, warmth, and swelling or hardness
- Wound partially penetrates skin
- Wound is full-thickness but does not penetrate the fascia separating the skin and fat from the deeper tissues
- Wound involves damage to muscle or bone and undermining of adjacent tissue.
Common chronic wounds
- CHRONIC WOUND CARE
- DIABETIC BURNS
- DIABETIC ULCER TREATMENT
- NON-HEALING WOUND CARE
- PARTIAL & FULL THICKNESS WOUND CARE
- PRESSURE SORES/BED SORES
- RADIATION BURNS
- TUNNELED & TRACKING WOUNDS
- VENOUS LEG TREATMENT
Our treatments take omega EFA technology to the next level. Our patented, topically applied formulas focus nutrients directly to the area of skin concern.*
*EFAs – essential fatty acids, which are unsaturated fatty acids essential to human health, and which cannot be manufactured by the body
What are omega EFAs?
- Essential fatty acids that provide building blocks for your skin that your body does not create itself
- Derived from specified sources using premium cod-liver oil
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) are essential fatty acids found in fatty, cold water fish
What makes Omeza treatments different?
- Our treatments are designed to be applied topically and absorb quickly, encouraging tissue repair and new growth
- Our treatments are simple to apply
- Our treatments target the entire limb, not just the wound itself
There is hope. Take control of your wound care!
Wondering if Omeza treatments could help you? Download information and share it with your doctor.