Omega EFAs* benefit skin even when consumed orally, but you can’t take enough to see a noticeable difference in your skin.
Our products take omega EFA technology to the next level. Our patented, topically applied formulas focus nutrients directly to the area of skin concern. Go deeper, and learn why you should add Omeza products to your skin regimen.
*EFAs – essential fatty acids, which are unsaturated fatty acids essential to human health, and which cannot be manufactured by the body
WHAT IS OMEGA-3?
- An essential fatty acid that provides building blocks for your skin that your body does not create itself
- Derived from specified sources using premium cod-liver oil
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) are essential fatty acids found in fatty, cold water fish
WHY APPLY OMEGAS TOPICALLY?
- Encourages tissue repair and new growth at the source
- Provides a more efficient route of delivery for skin support
- Shown to enhance skin strength and pigment
WHAT MAKES OMEZA PRODUCTS DIFFERENT?
- Our products are designed to be applied topically and absorb quickly
- The patented Omeza® Omega-3 Oil formula provides richness without oxidization
- As wound care leaders we excel at repairing the hardest to heal wounds
Cold water omegas
These natural anti-inflammatories help skin to improve skin strength and elasticity
Designed for skin healing
Our patented technology delivers to your skin what it needs to perform its best
Our clinically proven full spectrum omega fatty acid oil formula provides instant and long-lasting relief for severely dry and cracked skin