The Omeza Treatment Product Line Simplifies Wound Care.
- Omeza products are easily applied and adapted by physicians, PA’s, and skilled nurses.
- Omeza treatments require no refrigeration, mixing or complicated prep-work.
- Omeza treatments may be used in combination or as stand-alone products.
The Omeza® treatments address the key components of effective chronic wound care:
- Inhibit biofilm and in-wound bioburden
- Topical pain management
- Granulation of new tissue
- Accounting for tunneling and irregular wound beds
- Maintaining a moist wound bed
- Preventing vulnerable tissue from excess moisture
- Reduction of inflammation
- Periwound protection
- Moisturizing and protecting the rest of the limb
Omeza® Collagen Matrix Rx intended use/indications for use:
Omeza® Collagen Matrix is indicated for the management of wounds including:
- Partial and full-thickness wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Chronic vascular ulcers
- Tunneling wounds
- Undermined wounds
- Surgical wounds (donor sites/grafts, post-Moh’s surgery, post-laser surgery, podiatric, wound dehiscence) (links to Surgical Wound Care)
- Trauma wounds (abrasions, lacerations, superficial partial thickness burns, skin tears)
- Draining wounds